What do these characteristics of Out
of Poverty mean for you as a potential facilitator? To successfully
lead Out of Poverty, you will have
to do five things consistently and convincingly.
You must be able to:
- Firmly believe that an individual can change his or her life for the
- Faithfully guide participants through the process that has been developed.
- Respect the right and responsibility of each participant to determine
and create his/her own future.
- Model the beliefs and behaviors promoted by the program in your own
- Point out the discrepancies, distortions, and faulty thinking of participants
without judging them.